Singapore Jobs Assistant Electrical Engineer ( Siemens S7 And Omron Plc/ Up To $3500/ Aws) Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assistant Electrical Engineer ( Siemens S7 and Omron PLC/ Up to $3500/ AWS). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electrical with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Assistant Electrical Engineer ( Siemens S7 And Omron Plc/ Up To $3500/ Aws)
|Type of Work
• Manage and carry out troubleshooting and repairing of all electrical/mechanical parts of the equipment.
• Manage and carry out the electrical/mechanical activities of the Preventive Maintenance Programs for all equipment and machines.
• Manage and carry out the overhaul of all electrical/mechanical works for the equipment and machines.
• Manage and carry out improvement projects of all equipment and machines.
• Manage and carry out general maintenance of all electrical/mechanical-distribution system of the Plant.
• Assist in supervising daily production and ensure customers’ specifications, schedules, and quality target are met.
• To ensure that all aspects related to occupational safety and health are strictly adhered to. In addition, and in this respect to ensure that all necessary procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Follows all safety rules and procedures including Lock out/Tag out program, housekeeping, and 5S standards and observes the operations to ensure a safe work environment
• Assist in maintenance inventories and sourcing of spare parts
• Participate in the workplace safety and health (WSH) committee.
• Perform any other ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by HOD from time to time.
• Conducting root cause analysis into failures of machines, exchanging or repairing spare parts, liaising with vendors and ensuring post-repair efficiency.
• Involve in the installation of new Equipment’s during plant expansion.
• Assist and support in Spare parts management, procurement and also maintaining minimum spares to reduce breakdown time.
• Familiar with safe work procedures
• Member of the WSH team and company emergency response team.
• Assist with on-the-job training program for production staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
• Minimum Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in Siemens S7 and Omron PLC automation system.
• Able to repair & rectify faulty hydraulic and pneumatic system and devices.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD drawing.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to samuel.loy(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R21102667 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day