Singapore Jobs Assistant Engineer – Communications Position at SMRT TEL PTE. LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SMRT TEL PTE. LTD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Engineer - Communications for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SMRT TEL PTE. LTD|
|Position||Assistant Engineer - Communications|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To perform Preventive Maintenance (PM), Corrective Management (CM), Overhaul (OH) and Improvement Maintenance (IM) activities, in accordance with quality and safety standards, to achieve Key Performance Index (KPI).
- – To operate safely and efficiently all Communication and Control Measuring, Test Equipment, Instruments and Tools
– To lead team of Assistant Engineers/Technical Officers in performing tasks in compliance with relevant procedures and instructions contained in Quality Procedures, Work Specifications, Work Instructions and any relevant change instructions disseminated.
– To comply with and exercise safety at all times in accordance to all Safety Procedures.
– To be responsible for the safety of self, peers at workplace; off and on trackside throughout working period.
– To carry-out the role of SPIC, PIC and PM duties and responsibilities.
– To complete the necessary reports for the task at hand.
– To plan scheduled PM work and perform timely CM.
– To ensure maintenance work orders are closed promptly.
– To carry out day-to-day monitoring of equipment performance and follow up where appropriate.
– To ensure authorized access to Communication and Control Equipment Rooms and Installation
– To assist EMM in managing and controlling of maintenance spares
– To ensure good housekeeping in the workplace.
– To respond to emergency recall after duty hours or for overtime work.
– To assist in the co-ordination work done by external parties including LTA, MHA and contractors.
– To provide guidance and on job training to new staff.
– To conduct or assist the systems training to new staff.
– To cover the duties of another Assistant Engineer in his absence as needed.
– To carry out any duty as assigned and directed by EMM, Senior Engineer, Section manager or Branch Manager
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with at least 4 years relevant working experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as Technical Officer or equivalent in related field, previous Railway System or related qualifications and/or working experience would be advantageous.
- Candidate with relevant working experience in Railway System.
- Experience of organizing and controlling the safe and efficient delivery of work
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Knowledge of discipline-specific maintenance, inspection, faulting and renewal techniques
- Knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and instructions
- Ability to work under pressure
|Address||2 Tanjong Katong Road, Paya Lebar Quarter, #08-01 SMRT Corporation Ltd, Tower 3, Singapore 437161|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMRT Thomson East Coast Line Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2017 to operationalise the new Thomson East Line which is scheduled to be open in stages from 2019.
The Thomson East Coast Line (TEL) will span 43km and add 31 new stations to the existing rail network, with seven interchange stations linking the TEL to all five existing MRT lines. Besides enhancing connectivity between the north, central and eastern parts of Singapore, the TEL will strengthen the resilience of our rail network by providing alternative travel routes for commuters on other lines. Commuters can start enjoying the TEL in stages from 2019. When fully operational in 2024, the TEL is expected to serve approximately 500,00 commuters daily in the initial years, with the figure rising to about one million commuters in the longer term.
The TEL is Singapore’s most complex rail project to date. Other than the multi-stage openings, the TEL will also interchange with the future Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System Link on its northern end and feature a possible future connection to Changi Airport on its eastern end.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 201728722E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: ., .