Singapore Jobs Assistant Field Service Manager Position at Cargotec CHS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Cargotec CHS Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant field service manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Maintenance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Cargotec CHS Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Field Service Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Operational Excellence & Customer Centricity
- Support overall relationship with customers that lead to constructive and profitable business partnerships through best in class operational performance.
- Drive delivering adequate customer response times and service resource including spare parts availability.
- Develop and optimize service operations on both field and workshop to ensure the lead time, quality and efficiency.
- Measure, communicate and improve key performance indicators, support continuous improvement and best practice share activities at & across MA.
- Interact with other functions to setup and optimize the cross functional operational processes.
Quality, Environmental Health and Safety
- Ensure the Global Service QEHS strategy and targets are met.
- Deploy a proactive safety culture of zero incidents while promoting and ensuring the completion of safety trainings and programs.
- Communicate leading and lagging indicators with the common goal to reduce the IFFR at MA.
- Develop and optimize service on both field and workshop to ensure the process standardization, quality and efficiency.
- Ensure implementation and continuous improvement of Services Integrated Management System in collaboration with country QEHS coordinators to define Services global & standard ways of working
- Ensure MA development of required skills through enabling participation in the technical training programs.
- Manage & motivate teams as driven by business needs.
- Manages resources to deliver internal projects and customer projects on time and within budget
- Technical or Commercial – Bachelor Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in a Service / Operations or Manufacturing environment
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of lean tools (5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, etc.)
Skills & Competencies
- Experience with SAP
- Proven leadership skills, Lead with purpose and high focus on performance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer and solution focused
- Self-starter, able to work with or lead cross-functional teams.
- Written and verbal English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along time management skills and customer service
|Address||48 Tuas Rd, Cargotec CHS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapura 638500|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cargotec (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) enables smarter cargo flow for a better everyday with its leading cargo handling solutions and services. Cargotec's business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor are pioneers in their fields. Through their unique position in ports, at sea and on roads, they optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value. Cargotec's sales in 2016 totalled approximately EUR 3.5 billion and it employs over 11,00 people. ww.cargotec.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199404157W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Field Service Manager position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023