Central Region Jobs Assistant Finance Manager Position at Publicis Groupe Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Finance Manager in our company, Publicis Groupe Singapore. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Publicis Groupe Singapore
|Assistant Finance Manager
|Type of Work
Involve in financial analysis & consolidation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Management, budgeting and forecasting, at South East Asia level. From delivering key financial reporting requirements to supporting Regional CFO and Finance Controller, this role ensures that financial consolidation and analytical processes are positioned to provide accurate, timely data, both internally and externally to the management team.
- Perform monthly financial closing and management reporting for internal control and statutory filing requirements.
- Prepare & submit consolidated information at South East Asia level during the monthly reporting, forecasting & budgeting cycles coupled with analytical review for variances.
- Manage various internal reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Supports management on financial and operational issues
- Develop & implement process improvements.
- Adhoc projects as needed and additional duties as assigned
- Qualified accountant – strong accounting & control background
- At least 5-8 years of relevant working experience. Any prior experience in the Media or serviceindustry would be a plus.
- Strong business acumen with good analytical skills.
- Systems knowledge: Excel (day-to-day), Spectra/BCC (financial system), Hyperion (reportingsystem)
- Strong organizational skills and “hands on” approach with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle work efficiently and with strong commitment to timelines / deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills to engage all levels of the organization with credibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 53387248X
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays