Singapore Jobs Assistant Housekeeper – #seek Position at COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant housekeeper - #seek with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC which experienced in Others & General Work.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
|Assistant Housekeeper - #seek
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
Responsible for the overall direction and operations housekeeping functions for COMO Metropolitan Singapore ensuring that all property and company standards are implemented, followed, and improved where necessary.
- Be knowledgeable about the facilities, operating hours, and services provided in COMO Metropolitan Singapore.
- Monitor and maintain standards in the rooms, public areas, and linen/uniform room and laundry as per Leading Quality Assurance and COMO Hotels and Resorts guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable and follow all Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene Regulations, Security, and Medical Emergency procedures. Follow and enforce the set Rules and Regulations to your team members.
- Monitor daily operational issues of the Housekeeping Department.
- Check all vacant guest accommodations prior to the arrival of incoming guests.
- Prepare room history program detailing dates for maintenance/cleaning guest rooms, specific room items, spring-cleaning programs, etc.
- Monitor climatic change to ensure seasonal problems such as mould, insects, etc. are kept under control through preventative action.
- Conduct daily walks through all public areas to ensure standards of cleanliness are being achieved.
- Maintain all housekeeping and laundry equipment to manufacturer’s standards, ensuring maintenance requests are placed promptly when breakdowns occur, and preventative maintenance plans are in place for all such equipment.
- Reporting any maintenance requirements for guest accommodation and public areas to the Chief Engineer and monitoring of these requests to ensure timely follow-through.
- Ensure all areas of the hotel are clean: All bedrooms, public areas, and back-of-house areas are kept perfectly clean. All bedrooms and guest areas are checked for cleanliness daily. All areas of cleaning contracted out (e.g., garbage clearing) are checked on a regular basis.
- Ensure laundry operations operate to standards. All guest linen is correctly folded and has no damage from laundering. All linen is used in rotation to limit damage through wear and tear.
- Ensure guest laundry is handled to the correct standards. Discrepancies in counts and/or returns are followed up. Collection and delivery of guest laundry and runs to schedule.
- Record and report all losses or damages in the guest room and public areas.
- Manage the guest’s ‘lost property’ items.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in ensuring linen expenses and other costs are in line and properly monitor.
- Conduct training for the Housekeeping Staff regularly.
- Attend daily meetings in the absence of the Department Head.
|6B Orange Grove Rd, L1 COMO Group - Hotels & Resorts, Singapore 258332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COMO Hotels and Resorts offers luxury travel experiences with personalized service in elegant properties, each individually curated to reflect its location.
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200204214R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed