Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management (crm) Position at MALAYSIAN BULK CARRIERS
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in our business office, MALAYSIAN BULK CARRIERS.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|MALAYSIAN BULK CARRIERS
|Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management (crm)
|Type of Work
Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
This position is for Allgreen Properties Ltd, a company under Kuok (Singapore) Ltd.
- Conduct research and recommend strategies for member acquisition and engagement
- Plan, execute and manage advertising, promotions and digital marketing strategies in line with Program objectives and visions
- Work with creative agencies and campaign in-charge to create and ensuring campaigns meet standard processes and quality standard
- Ensure that creatives and messaging are aligned with Program’s Brand and Marketing objectives
- Act as the day-to-day liaison to execute social media marketing organic and paid media plan
- Plan monthly social media calendar
- Work closely with cross departments to enhance user experience
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, and make recommendations to adjust marketing strategies as necessary
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of Program digital marketing
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Diploma in Communications/Marketing/Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with knowledge of Marketing
- Automation platforms, loyalty programs and knowing how to set up campaigns / marketing experiments
- Experience in using design software such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be a plus
- Have an analytical mind and get excited in setting up automated, intelligent journeys that are seamless for customers
- Seeking for creativity, think out of the box marketing ideas from various industries
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a constantly evolving environment
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills with experience in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly energetic, mature, self-motivated and a creative team player with a keen eye for details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, systematic and methodical
- Self-motivated, proactive with a sense of urgency
Apply for this Job
|The Gateway West #24-00, 150 Beach Road (S)189720, Nyk Bulkship (asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore 189720
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.