Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager, Dementia Capability Development Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Dementia Capability Development. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Aic Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Assistant Manager, Dementia Capability Development
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
This role focuses on exploring and evaluating innovative and novel ways of addressing existing or emerging gaps and needs in the community mental health landscape through research, data analysis and ground sensing (e.g. surveys and focus groups). This can involve piloting new models of care or new service models and developing new enablers for Dementia care.
- Support the division in the planning and development of Dementia care service planning and continuum of care.
- Identify emerging trends and needs in the Dementia care landscape through analysis of data from literature research, reviewing overseas dementia strategies/services and key stakeholder engagements.
- Research, consolidate and maintain an updated repository of best practices and assessment tools that enable the provision of quality care for persons living with dementia across the continuum.
- Collaborate with multiple agencies in the development of dementia initiatives in the community.
- Support the conceptualization and implementation of new services and proposals, including evaluating these projects.
- Identify, conceptualize and propose new services and initiatives that address identified landscape gaps and needs, which complement the Division’s directives in dementia care.
- Develop proposals and seek appropriate funding sources to implement pilot on dementia programmes.
- Support the evaluation new Dementia care proposals, piloted service models and processes to assess their relevance to the gaps and needs identified, providing recommendations to scale up successful models or to improve on unsuccessful models in order to address the identified gaps and needs.
- Programme management for pilots, including programme review for sustainability.
- Support the implementation and review of relevant community mental health pilots to achieve better health outcomes and improve the quality of lives of patients and caregivers.
- Review and propose enhancements to relevant Capability and Capacity Building activities as prescribed under the Community Mental Health Division’s work-plan and directives.
- Support in managing funding/budget for projects and ensure efficient use of funding by the community partners.
- Analyse data collected from the pilot, evaluate its value and benefits and explore sustainability plans.
- Undergraduate degree preferably in healthcare-related discipline, with a preference for dementia or eldercare qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in healthcare or community care sectors.
- Prior work experience in mental health or programme design is preferred.
- Experience in literature research, project management, and data analysis is essential.
- Able to work well with groups from diverse backgrounds.
- Able to multi-task and possess strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Able to draw connections between various concepts and ideas, understand their potential implications, and distil them into actionable tasks.
- A self-starter with strong learning ability who is resilient, adaptable and able to manage change and ambiguity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
|116 Jalan Bukit Merah, Aic Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore 160116
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager, Dementia Capability Development position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023