Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager (executive Education) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Manager (Executive Education) | #Seek with contract working hours for our company office, National University of Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Education and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National University of Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Manager (Executive Education) | #Seek.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Assistant Manager (executive Education) | #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To support the development and delivery of high quality executive education programmes.
– Engage potential clients to determine their needs and work with faculty to develop high quality programme proposals on time
– Engage in simple contract negotiations
– Develop new programmes with faculty that would meet market demands
– Market existing programmes to targeted audience
– Support the delivery of programmes, predominantly in Singapore, but occasionally overseas if required (eg. oversee logistics, liaison with faculty and participants etc.)
– Conduct post-programme evaluation with client and faculty
– Work with internal departments to fulfil other administrative duties as required (eg. finance, logistics, operations, marketing etc.)
– Other duties as required
– Minimum university degree, preferrably in a business or maketing field
– At least 5 years of relevant work experience
– Experience working on programmes or projects for international institutions or clients
– Experience with end-to-end project management and able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia is a plus to communicate with Indonesian programmes participants
– Sound information technology skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Experience in Salesforce CRM, online conferencing and collaborative tools, and video and photo editing skills, is a plus
– Skills in database management, or ability to learn these skills quickly and effectively
– Excellent team player, motivated, proactive and willing to work after office hours when needed.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Bukit Timah Campus
Organization: Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Department : Executive Education
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 19084
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore