Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Development Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Aic Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Development for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Development
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Contribute to the infrastructure development of the Eldercare Centres in Singapore, you will:
- Work with multiple stakeholders on the infrastructure development (design development, material selection & construction) of Eldercare Centres
- Develop & work on space planning concepts prior to and after on-boarding of Service Providers
- Guide Service Providers to prepare the centres for pre-operations audit and setup
- Conduct site suitability assessment for site requests from internal or external stakeholders, identifying areas to improve/modify or build, to ensure that the centre is safe, dementia friendly and in line with building regulations and advisories
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to seek funding, manage budget and claims for furniture & equipment, IT network/systems and construction cost for Eldercare Centres
- Track all projects progress and follow up on issues relating to site allocations/ timelines / budgets and report to funder and senior management
- Participate in activities that contribute to development and improvement of the centres
- Degree in any discipline. Qualification in healthcare or community care related disciplines would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to establish good working relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Possess excellent writing, verbal communication, analytical skills to review data
- Ability to work independently and as a team to multitask, monitor timelines across multiple assigned projects / tasks
|116 Jalan Bukit Merah, Aic Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore 160116
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Development position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023