Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager/manager, Finance Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, National University of Singapore is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Manager/Manager, Finance for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|National University of Singapore
|Assistant Manager/manager, Finance
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Prepare and present timely revenue forecasting and analysis dashboard for monthly Financial Performance Meeting, and provide recommendations based on analyzed data.
- Prepare other recurring and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Collaborate with internal functions in financial analysis, forecast and budget.
- Perform cost and benefit analysis for courses and provide accurate data to support planning and budgeting.
- Perform grant submission and address queries.
- Assist in grant audit and revenue reconciliation.
- Drive automation and continuous improvement to reporting and operational processes.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business with 5 years of experience in financial forecasting and data analysis.
- Strong commercial awareness with good analytical skillset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Power BI is an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore