Central Region Jobs Assistant Manager/manager (innovation & Systems Section – Tech) Position at National Environment Agency (NEA)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, National Environment Agency (NEA) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Manager/Manager (Innovation & Systems Section – Tech) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|National Environment Agency (NEA)
|Assistant Manager/manager (innovation & Systems Section – Tech)
|Type of Work
In the Vector Control and Policy Department (VCPD), you will be part of a team that works to implement technologies to enhance operational capabilities in the areas of vector control, enforcement and public cleanliness to meet current and future challenges. This includes market scanning of suitable solutions, sourcing for funds and piloting new technologies established in other industries to assess their feasibility for integration into public health operations.
You will partner internal stakeholders, institutions of higher learnings and external vendors to design, develop and manage technology initiatives, trials and related work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Identify operational challenges that could be addressed/streamlined by introduction of technology or other processes
- Identify relevant technologies/processes which can be applied to public health operations
- Plan implementation measures including trials, sourcing for funding and appropriate partners, and manage related procurement processes
- Design and execute implementation plans with relevant stakeholders
- Attend to technology related enquiries and troubleshoot issues
- Extract, manage, process, and analyse the data collated
- Manage and track the development of projects
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
The job might be for you if you possess the following qualities:
- Training in Engineering, Applied Learning, Computer Science or Business Analytics preferred
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) to facilitate working with diverse stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Resourceful and able to take initiative to drive projects
- Proficient in various computer skills, visualizing and presentation skills
- Proficient in sense making and analysis of big data
- Experience in project managements preferred
- Good organisation skills and able to multi-task
- Careful and meticulous with an eye for detail
As part of the shortlisting process for this role, you may be required to complete a medical declaration and/or undergo further assessment.
Applicants will be updated on the status of their applications within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Formed on 1 July 2002, the National Environment Agency (NEA) is the leading public organization responsible for improving and sustaining a clean and green environment in Singapore.
The NEA develops and spearheads environmental initiatives and programmes through its partnership with the People, Public and Private sectors. It is committed to motivating every individual to take up environmental ownership and to care for the environment as a way of life.
By protecting Singapore's resources from pollution, maintaining a high level of public health and providing timely meteorological information, the NEA endeavours to ensure sustainable development and a quality living environment for present and future generations.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GB0035F
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees