Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager/manager (research Finance – E3/e3a/tlab) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager/Manager (Research Finance - E3/E3A/TLAB) | #Seek. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at National University of Singapore and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Assistant Manager/manager (research Finance - E3/e3a/tlab) | #seek|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Business Partner with the Research Centre/ Institutes within the cluster
- Ensure and advice the Institutes on compliance with University’s financial policies and procedures
- Foster and maintain a regular working relationship within the Institutes and central shared service team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising a team of 4 staff (direct and indirect)
- In charge of the daily financial operations of the Research Centre (RCE)/ Institutes (RICs) within the cluster
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial information and reports to management on a periodic basis
- Review of grant claims prepared by staff and respond to grantor’s clarification in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and improving financial processes and controls.
- Preparation of annual budget exercise and review RCE/RICs financial positions.
- Provide Financial Analysis and Reporting of RCE/RICs performance to Governing Board/ Strategic Board etc.
- Provide advice to RCE/RICs on financial matters.
- Assist with audit review and ensure that adequate supporting documentation is available for review.
- Review and ensure compliance with related tax filing including GST and withholding tax.
- Ensure closing deadlines are met
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as requested by RCE/RIC or assigned by Cluster lead
- Accounting Degree/ACCA
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the maturity and work collaboratively with people at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Candidates with grant claims experience preferred
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Office of Finance]]
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes
Job requisition ID : 18661
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore