Outram Jobs Assistant Manager, Medical Technology Office Position at Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Medical Technology Office. For candidates who reside in Outram and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Medical Technology Office|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will identify, develop, establish and manage medical technology innovation and research initiatives. You will liaise with relevant internal and external collaborators on education initiatives, partnerships, and grant administration within the Medical Technology Office (MTO). You will also support the training of clinicians and engineers in medical technology innovation and research activities, as well as planning and executing other activities related to the functions of MTO.
You will be involved in device development, which includes identifying and validating unmet clinical needs, sourcing for engineering/ technology partners, solution generation and applying for grants and patents. You will also be expected to manage these projects to ensure project milestones are met.
You will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and organisation’s policies, and support record-keeping and documentation needed for compliance. You will also be involved in budgeting, administrative duties and manage the office’s operational issues.
- Job Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Information Technology, Computing or Software Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in diagnostics or assay development, medical technology innovation leading to the development of concept ideas into products or software engineering, mobile platforms, firmware, application development and/or deployment
- In addition to or including the above-mentioned 2 years’ experience, candidates should have a total of 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience in medical technology innovation leading to concept and value development
- Experience in medical technology licensing strategy will be an advantage
- Strong network and understanding of the medical technology ecosystem, funding landscape and business model
- Good overview of clinical practice and medical technology innovation trends
- Experience in prototype design, construction, assembly and testing
- Knowledge in medical technology regulatory and quality standards, such as ISO13485/ ISO14155
- Intermediate IT, CAD and Simulation Skills, e.g. LabView, MathLab, SolidWorks, AutoCad, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge in ISO 13485, ISO14155, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), CE Mark Certification, Medical Device Regulatory, Medical Device Standards, Intellectual Properties
- Good problem solving, project management and budgeting skills with a focus in strong technical writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Action oriented, highly motivated and target focused
- Ability to complete assigned milestones in tight timeline
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SingHealth is the largest public healthcare cluster in Singapore. At our Headquarters, we focus on cluster-wide, strategic core functions for the organisation and work closely with our institutions and care teams to facilitate excellent care for our patients.
We offer a diverse variety of roles that you can fulfil your career aspirations in. You can choose from different domain areas such as medical and clinical services, regional health system, research, education, organisational transformation and informatics, as well as corporate services including operations, finance, human resources, legal and communications. These comprise healthcare administration roles and other unique jobs such as genetic counsellors and clinical research nurses.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200002698Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Designation