Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager – Monitoring & Surveillance Position at Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assistant Manager - Monitoring & Surveillance. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Assistant Manager - Monitoring & Surveillance
|Type of Work
We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in ensuring all our Representatives are equipped with the necessary process and tools to deliver quality sales advisory to our customers.
Manulife Business Academy is setting up the Training and Competency team and is seeking a strong executor and communicator, who is obsessed with delivering value, is forward-thinking, and is excited to build a quality and competent sales force within Manulife.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- Diploma or Degree with a recognised institute of higher learning
- CMFAS Module 5, 9, 9A and Certificate in Health Insurance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales, Training & Competence / Compliance Audit in the Financial Services industry
- Familiar with life insurance sales advisory process and industry regulations and guidelines e.g. FAA, LIA MUs
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent team collaboration and camaraderie skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, meticulous
Nice to Haves:
- Professional qualification in AFC, AFP, ChFC, CFP, and / or formal training in compliance
On the job you will:
Plan and Implementation of the Supervisory Audit Plan:
- Work with the Team Lead to identify the branches/units to undergo a supervisory audit.
- Conduct the supervisory audit based on the plan set up
- Prepare the audit findings and follow-up action such as coaching and review if any
Training and Coaching:
- Conduct training on the Supervisory Responsibilities, i.e.: Coaching, Meeting and Joint Fieldwork requirements for the mandatory new supervisors onboarding programme.
- Work with the recruitment team to identify migrating leaders who are placed under close supervision due and provide coaching for these groups of reps.
Training & Competency Manual (T&C Manual):
- Review and update T&C Manual on Monitoring & Surveillance accordingly with company, industry, and regulators developments
- Design and update the supervisory forms. i.e.: coaching, meeting, and joint fieldwork form
- Work closely with Agency Management and the Agency Leaders to ensure adherence to the supervisory requirements stipulated in the company T&C Manual
- Work closely with compliance – investigation to identify branches and errant reps with high market misconduct complaints (substantiated and unsubstantiated) and provide coaching support.
- Implement initiatives, monitoring processes, and conduct constant reviews to improve the supervisory standards of Agency Leaders and their Representatives
- Undertake projects and execute activities assigned to the team
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
About Manulife and John Hancock
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Asia, Canada, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2022, we had more than 40,00 employees, over 116,00 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 34 million customers. At the end of 2022, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, including total invested assets of $0.4 trillion (US $0.3 trillion), and segregated funds net assets of $0.3 trillion (US$0.3 trillion). We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges, and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,00 employees, 70,00 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 198002116D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)