Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager (performance And Evaluation), Primary Care Partnerships #seek Position at National University Health System
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, National University Health System is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Manager (Performance and Evaluation), Primary Care Partnerships #Seek for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|National University Health System
|Assistant Manager (performance And Evaluation), Primary Care Partnerships #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Job ID: 3952
Job Function: Administration
Institution: National University Health System
The incumbent will assist in supporting Population Health initiatives in the Western region. He/she will contribute towards the nationwide implementation of Healthier SG by evaluating the Western Region’s GP Network Performance to provide insights, identify best practices and track areas for improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Population Health initiatives in primary care
- Prepare regular dashboard updates by analysing data and tracking progress on indicators
- Perform advanced data analysis to identify meaningful trends and patterns
- Collate feedback from various sources to supplement the data
- Craft insights to guide our strategy to improve performance
- Prepare and check collated datasets for completeness and reasonableness before submission to relevant parties, or for audits
- Provide support to Quality Improvement initiatives and projects
- Any other duties assigned
- Tertiary Education, preferably in Science, Engineering or Computer Science related fields
- Proficient in data analysis tool(s) such as MS Excel, Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, R, Python, QlikView, etc.
- Able to work independently and acquire necessary knowledge to perform tasks effectively. Prior healthcare-related experience will be an advantage
- Highly meticulous, attentive to details and timelines
- Possess an analytical and inquisitive mind for problem-solving, and the ability to identify / discern complex trends and patterns. Prior experience in Quality Improvement will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Good presentation skills
- Note: At times, you may be required to meet our partners on Saturdays and weekday evenings
|5 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University Hospital (NUH) - Singapore, Singapore 119074
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National University Health System (NUHS) plays a key, contributing role in Singapore’s healthcare. Our versatile and experienced team of healthcare professionals has only one aim - to help people get better, and live healthier and longer lives.
We do this by improving medical care, lowering disease recurrence, producing better healthcare professionals, and turning research findings into better medical treatments for diseases that affect Singaporeans. And the reason we’re able to do these things is because we have the best and most dedicated people. Come join us and help shape medicine for our future.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200910555Z
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager (performance And Evaluation), Primary Care Partnerships #seek position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023