Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Active Ageing & Digital Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Active Ageing & Digital in our business office, Aic Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Active Ageing & Digital
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Plan, curate and operationalise the active ageing and digital initiatives for seniors against Singapore
- Build a strong network of partners and community support system to enable the Satellite Offices in scaling up active ageing programmes in the community:
- through close collaborations with agencies and community partners, helping to match seniors’ needs with existing services; and
- work on addressing the gaps in the service landscape
- Develop processes with agencies and community partners to ensure the Active Ageing eco-system is well-connected
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to pilot and implement new programmes/initiatives and support their scale-up and implementation
- Seek avenues to collaborate on preventive health and successful ageing so as to increase the menu and assistances to seniors
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in the socio-health sector preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and write fluently
- Meticulous and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision
- Creative and resourceful with good analytical skills and problem solving capabilities to handle ambiguity, manage issues and provide effective resolutions
- Able to work independently and as team player to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
|116 Jalan Bukit Merah, Aic Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore 160116
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K