Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Partner Engagement & Development Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Partner Engagement & Development. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Aic Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Partner Engagement & Development
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
1. Stakeholder Engagement
- Establish strong rapport and close communications with Partners through an integrated Account Management approach
- Work with Partners to drive plans that support their aspirations and development and facilitate collaborations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Support Partners on operations-related matters, including implementation of services / initiatives, compliance with licensing and service requirements, and feedback management
2. Programme Management
- Support capacity development of Home Care and Centre-based services
- Support management of programme deliverables, track progress and ensure compliance to development of programmes and implementation timelines
- Assist with driving improvement in operational processes as well as delivery of care services
3. Sector Operations Administration
- Review data from progress reports and develop insights on trends in utilisation of programmes / services
- Assist Partners to source for funding and resources from relevant teams and agencies (including working with them to craft proposals, if necessary) to support growth plans
- Assist in other responsibilities arising from new developments in programmes / services
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant healthcare experience
- Candidates with experience in project management and stakeholder engagement are preferred
- Competency in basic statistics and MS Office applications
- Possess strong interpersonal skills & ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Knowledge in geriatrics and community services
- Ability to work independently to help drive projects, with demonstrated adaptability and learning agility in a dynamic environment
- Strong organisational skills in communication, time management, analytics, critical thinking and problem-solving are necessary
- Ability to use local language and dialects would be an advantage
|116 Jalan Bukit Merah, Aic Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore 160116
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Partner Engagement & Development position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023