Central Region Jobs Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Procurement (resort Operations) Position at Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Procurement (Resort Operations) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd
|Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Procurement (resort Operations)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Manage sourcing and category management activities for indirect services categories.
- Manage and lead procurement activities for materials, equipment, services and supplies from vendors.
- Lead the competitive sourcing process, initiation of RFI/RFQ/RFP, negotiation of commercial terms, preparation of analysis and recommendation of award.
- Execute all contractual matters of assigned projects and ensure that they are dealt with effectively and within reasonable timeframe and in accordance with management’s decision
- Diploma / Degree in relevant fields with at least 2 years of experience in Procurement experience, previous experience working on indirect spend is preferred.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team and meet tight timelines and KPIs
- Able to adapt and understand different cultures and impact on business requirements on different stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather technical requirements
- Possesses strong analytical, communication, interpersonal relationship, negotiation, business acumen and contract drafting skills
- Possesses a proactive and strategic mindset with hands-on attitude and uncompromised integrity and business ethics
|8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s premium lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Complementing the adventure and adrenaline of its theme parks and attractions are six unique luxury hotels, the world-class Resorts World Convention Centre, a casino and the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa. RWS offers award-winning dining experiences and exciting cuisines from around the world across its many renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene and a leading gourmet destination in Asia for epicureans. The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as Lake of Dreams. RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for nine consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry.
RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit ww.rwsentosa.com.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200502573D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: -, -
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager/senior Executive, Procurement (resort Operations) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023