Singapore Jobs Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Technology & Events Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Technology & Events. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at National University of Singapore and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Technology & Events
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Coordinate and manage events in both technology and logistics areas.
- Provide online and/ or onsite support on various platforms (e.g. online, physical and hybrid), including pre and post event logistics/ support.
- Handle procedural documentation and relevant reports for all procurement relating to technology equipment/ assets and services.
- Onboarding and offboarding, including workstation and all the accounts set up, and system training for new staff.
- Responsible for all computer refresh initiatives and IT peripherals and equipment procurement.
- Manage office fixed assets and inventory, including office and pantry supplies.
- Any other duties assigned by the reporting manager
- Degree or Polytechnic diploma in Information Technology with 2 – 3 years of hands on experience in IT and AV Support will be an advantage
- Strong customer service ethos and ability to work well with people
- Strong communication skills and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to think logically and able to prioritise task/ workload
- Problem solving skills and attention to details
- Confident, reliable and able to work independently
- Team player and able to have good rapport with the various teams
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Job Type: Contract (2-year, renewable)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Enterprise
Department : Office of Deputy President (Innovation & Enterprise)
Job requisition ID : 16458
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore