Woodlands Jobs Assistant Marketing Manager Position at Aston Food & Beverage Specialities Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Aston Food & Beverage Specialities Pte. Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Woodlands and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Aston Food & Beverage Specialities Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Assistant Marketing Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Head of Marketing/Director in the development of the overall marketing campaign and strategy
- Fully responsible in managing the day-to-day handling of the company’s social media, websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Creating and writing relevant content and proof read for marketing campaign and materials (social media ads and posts, brochures, press releases, etc.)
- Plan and schedule date ahead of published content via social media before travel down to each 9 respective brands to take photo or video
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Staying up to date with the latest trends across all marketing and social media networks
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Liaising with the malls to roll out tie ups and campaigns
- Handle media/ enquiries
- Designing and photography skills are bonus
- Reply to customers’ queries and complaints via phone, email or social media and coordinate with respective departments and 9 brand heads for investigation and service recovery
- Creating memo to inform respective departments and 9 brands on latest promotional campaign, sponsorship, collaboration with malls and media, vouchers redemption, etc. via emails
- Oversee and schedule the production of all marketing and promotional materials (liaise with existing printers for reprinting jobs and source for quotations for new printing jobs)
• 5 days work week
• Working area at Senoko Crescent
**Applicable for SINGAPOREAN ONLY
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume with current/last drawn and expected salary by clicking ”Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
|Address||15 Woodlands Loop, Aston Food & Beverage Specialities Kranji, Singapura 738322|
- 5 Days Work Week
- Staff Voucher
- Fast paced environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASTONS Specialities had its humble beginnings in a coffeeshop along East Coast Road in 2005. Not long after, it gathered a loyal following and a fair share of media interest for the tasty food, reasonable prices and sincere service.
Listening to customers’ feedback, ASTONS Specialities shifted into its own shop-front a few doors down so that customers can dine in a more spacious and comfortable environment. Within a few years, the ASTONS brand established itself to be a household name, synonymous with quality and affordability.
Since then, ASTONS F&B Group has won numerous awards and accolades and grown tremendously to having 11 brands across various cuisines and more than 40 outlets worldwide.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200719983N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Marketing Manager position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Woodlands 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Woodlands 2023