Singapore Jobs Assistant Marketing & Pr Manager – The Singapore Edition Position at Edition Hotels
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Edition Hotels is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Marketing & PR Manager - The Singapore EDITION and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Marketing & Pr Manager - The Singapore Edition|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Singapore EDITION is located on the west end of the Orchard commercial district and will be South-East Asia’s first EDITION Hotel. This eight-storey hotel will feature 204 rooms, stylishly designed with a sophisticated flair. It will be EDITION Hotels’ first ultra-luxe offering. Hotel is projected to open in Q3, 2023.
The Assistant Marketing and PR Manager is part of an important team that creates and executes property-level communications to our customers. Under the leadership of the Director of Sales & Marketing, this role promotes on-brand messaging to customers through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with the goal of enhancing the image of the hotel. This role helps build direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building broader portfolio and brand awareness. This role assists with building deep partnerships with their regional eCommerce and Marketing teams to verify all local, social, and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization.
Local Candidate Preference
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related major and 2 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital or related professional area; hospitality marketing or digital advertising experience preferred
4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Hotel Marketing and Advertising
- Assists with the execution of the annual marketing plan to budget .
- Provides support to Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.
- Works with advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns’ creative and media plans, particularly for food and beverage promotions.
- Assists with the management of F&B media schedules email marketing and display advertising.;
- Stays informed about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Helps verify that all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
Social Media Content Management
- Supports facilitation ofsocial media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website, travel sites).
- Assists with promotions campaign in F&B, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
Public Relations and Visual Asset Management
- Participates in the development of comprehensive PR plan per quarter along with agency;
- Maintains a comprehensive list of local media contracts, with particular emphasis on food critics and bloggers.
- Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system.
- Assists with writing and distribution of all press releases for property events, promotions, and outlets.
- Supports execution of hotel sponsored events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Helps manage external vendors and media agencies; Assists with review of PR leads from the continent PR Leader regarding which are the best media to promote the hotel.
- Supports the co-ordination of photography for F&B advertising, collateral and public relations purposes between the hotel, advertising agency and the regional field marketing teams.
- Assists with photo shoots for seasonal or festive promotions in partnership with the cluster or area marketing team.
May serve as a point of contact for regionally approved local photographers for food, amenity, and property imagery.
Direct Marketing and Collateral Development
- Assists with coordination and execution of Hotel and F&B printed materials.
- Controls quantity and inventory of all Hotel marketing collateral and verifies copies are filed in a comprehensive manner.
- Supports the production of all property, F&B display, and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
- Assists with the execution of F&B direct marketing activities.
- Verifies all collateral is as per brand standard guidelines and in compliance with Brand Standard Audit (BSA).
- Assists in the development, co-ordination and execution of all communications activities.
- Helps with the publication of hotel’s newsletter(s).
- Supports communications duties and functions as deemed necessary.
- Assists in the liaison and execution of joint F&B promotions.
- Works with the Manager of Marketing and Communication to verify the Hotel’s website and related websites are updated on a regular basis.
- Provides marketing assistance and act as a marketing subject matter expert for GMs, Sales Leaders and Managers, and Revenue leaders.
- Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.
- Performs other reasonable job duties as assigned by manager.
- Adaptability – Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication – Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor – Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams – Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results – Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing – Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and verify work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships – Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships – Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset – Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and verifies employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Talent Management – Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Applied Learning – Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen – Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen – Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Basic Competencies – Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills – Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning – Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension – Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing – Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
|Address||182 Clemenceau Ave, Edition Rooftop Bar and Restaurant, Rooftop, Level, Singapore 239923|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.