Singapore Jobs Assistant Officer, Driver – (wd51506) Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Officer, Driver - (WD51506) in our business office, DBS Bank Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Others & General Work are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Assistant Officer, Driver - (wd51506)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The driver will be responsible for providing safe and efficient transportation for the senior management, ensuring timely arrival to all destinations, and maintaining the senior management vehicle in good condition.
- Safely transport the senior management to and from various destinations, including business meetings, appointments, and corporate events.
- Monitor traffic and road conditions to avoid delays and ensure timely arrival.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean, well-maintained, and fuelled at all times.
- Maintain a professional demeanour and appearance while representing the senior management
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assist senior management with any other tasks as needed, such as running errands or making reservations.
- Communicate effectively with senior management to ensure all transportation needs are met.
- A valid class 3 driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- A minimum of 10 years of driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and traffic laws.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and adjust to changes in the senior management schedule
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
|68 Orchard Rd, #B1-25 Plaza DBS, Singapore 238839
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Officer, Driver - (wd51506) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023