East Jobs Assistant Rf Engineer Position at Simba Telecom Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Simba Telecom Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant RF Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in East and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Simba Telecom Pte. Ltd.
|Assistant Rf Engineer
|Type of Work
The key duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Reporting to the RF Engineer
- To support radio network planning & optimization projects and ensure project milestone are met on time.
- Familiar and experience with mobile network rollout tasks.
- Perform site selection, site survey, antenna tuning & verification and acceptance testing.
- Perform post processing and analysis of drive test and walk test logfiles.
- Perform RF optimization for 4G/5G sites and performance monitoring.
- Capable to solve RF related problems, troubleshoot and identify root cause for performance issues (weak coverage, capacity congestion, pilot pollution, interference, overshooting and etc).
- Be responsible on good network performance for customer.
- As technical point of contact with project stakeholders, vendors and customer.
- Attend internal and external meetings with various levels i.e project managers, RF managers, vendors, contractors etc.
The candidate should possess the below qualities to fulfil the needs of the role:
- Tertiary education qualification majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics or related area
- Experienced in RF planning & optimization experience in LTE mobile network deployment.
- Excellent in the fundamentals of radio access technologies and antenna systems.
- Experience in multi-vendor wireless equipment operation and network optimization.
- Strong skill set in various RF planning and testing tools such as Atoll, Nemo Handy, Nemo Analyze, Google Earth, MapInfo Professional etc.
- Literate in computer application skills with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.
- Dedicated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with cross cultural teams.
|1 Kaki Bukit View, #02-10 SIMBA.sg - Kaki Bukit MRT, Techview, Singapore 415941
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Simba Telecom (formerly TPG Telecom) has been appointed as Singapore’s 4th mobile telecommunications network service provider and is currently building Singapore’s newest 5G mobile network. We also have a network coverage that meets and exceeds IMDA’s obligations, and we offer more generous data bundles at affordable prices with no lock-in. Our latest market innovations such as free data roaming to neighbouring countries have been noteworthy. We are looking for a broad range of telecommunications professionals in Singapore to be part of this exciting development. Interested in joining the team? Click on "Apply Now"
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 202205902K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical