Singapore Jobs Assistant Sales Manager | Advertising Mnc | No Exp Req Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant sales manager | advertising mnc | no exp req and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 3.200 - SGD 3.500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Assistant Sales Manager | Advertising Mnc | No Exp Req
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
This role serves to work closely with the rest of the Sales team to reach out to their existing and new clients to continue to build the relationship and identify new potential business opportunities to achieve the organization’s business objectives!
Training will be provided, and you will be given a set of accounts to service and farm, while potentially bringing in new clients for the company!
Adecco is partnering with an established advertising/media company who has worked with multiple brands from startups to large MNCs, and they are looking for a sales driven and outgoing Assistant/Sales Manager to join their team!
Permanent employment with attractive remunerations and benefits (Basic + Comms + Transport Allowance)
- Manage and ensure the achievement of the assigned sales targets
- Strategize and implement methods of increasing business opportunities and revenue on the assigned account(s)
- Ensure healthy and consistent monthly sales pipelines
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
- Research and understand the changing dynamics impacting the businesses of the clients
- Be a trusted consultant, advisor and valued partner to their clients in building their brands
- Proactively propose solutions using their platform that help the clients with their needs
- Collaborate with colleagues from Marketing and/or Digital to generate creative ideas that are impactful and first-in-market for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a similar field of study
- 1 to 3 years of strong media sales experience
- Proven track record in achieving assigned targets
- Proven ability in being able to work with clients from diverse backgrounds
- Strong solutions-based client management skills
- Well presentable, conversant with excellent presentation skills
- Highly analytical and can think out of the box
- Prepare an updated resume (including your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or drop us an email at [email protected] in MS Word Copy stating the job you are applying for. We’d love to hear from you!
Melody Cheng Si Yun
Direct Line: 8028 3632
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R21100930
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River