Singapore Jobs Assistant Service Engineer (1year Contract) Position at Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Service Engineer (1Year Contract) in our company, Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Electrical and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Service Engineer (1year Contract)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Representing MELCO (Itami Works) to support customer in the Testing & Commissioning of trains, and Troubleshooting & Rectifying Faults (Corrective Maintenance) in Singapore to ensure smooth opening of the Thomson-East Coast Line.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Corrective Maintenance
– Troubleshooting Faults (downloading and analyzing logs), Software Updates, Replacing equipment
- Testing & Commissioning
– Support various train system testing at Mainline/Depot
- Coordination Work
– Liaise with customer for Work Order.
- Schedule Planning
– Allocation of work for internal members
- Conduct Training
– System/Equipment operation training to SMRT, LTA and contractor
– Monitoring contractor work and QC checking
- Computer Literacy (mainly Words & Excel)
- Knowledge of Electrical / Mechanical
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Mechanical
This is a 1-year contract role.
|Address||307 Alexandra Rd, Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Building, Singapura 159943|
- Welfare (Company Trip, DnD, Gym etc)
- Learning Opportunity
- AWS + Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in Singapore in 1977, Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, a world leading manufacturer of products ranging from home electronics to satellite systems. Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd has been providing reliable, high-quality products to homes, businesses and industries in Asia Pacific region: these include home electronics, industrial and factory automation, visual and imaging products, photovoltaic systems and power semiconductors.
MEQ, which stands for ‘Mitsubishi Electric Quality’, promises the best experience in our products, services, partnerships and people, and lies at the very core of our business.
At Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd, we live by our pledged commitment to change for the better with every move we make.We constantly strive to enhance all aspects of our business practices and operations so as to achieve the needs of our customers and stakeholders, as well as improving the wellbeing and quality of life of our employees, society and environment.
We would like to invite like-minded individuals to join our team. For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://ww.MitsubishiElectric.com.sg/
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197701180K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)