West Jobs Assistant Specialist, Project (jr136114) Position at Koch Business Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Specialist, Project (JR136114) with full time working hours for our company office, Koch Business Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, for residents of West and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Koch Business Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Specialist, Project (JR136114).
|Koch Business Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Assistant Specialist, Project (jr136114)
|Type of Work
You will provide support to Manufacturing Integration Engineering (MIE) team.
The team works with:
- Internal customers – All functional dept in within Molex.
- External customers – Vendors, suppliers, subcons.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate sample run and product modification sample run request:
- Includes completing the entire process; preparing documentations, monitoring, tracking and keeping a good record. Courier samples to customers/packing/ store in system and making billing/payment arrangement month-end.
- Generate reports for sample run costing, packaging tooling records, etc.
- Manage product drop test process, work with design center and develop packaging, run new samples and co-ordinate with purchasing, process and QA for drop test completion.
- Manage billing/payment arrangements:
- Includes raising Purchase Requisition through SAP. Tracking of relevant approval Purchase Requisition/ issuance of Purchase Order / monitor process of invoices / Filling.
- Manage Bill of Materials request (ability to read engineering drawing).
- Manage tooling purchase/general purchase requisition.
- Manage courier services, logistic arrangement request.
- Includes clerical support for MIE team.
- Support Purchasing Requisition/ Purchase Order/ Purchase Change request.
- Maintain storage location tidiness with MIE Engineers.
- Any other task assigned.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum Certificates/ Diploma holders.
- 1 to 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge of MS-Office/ Excel. Full of initiatives, independent and responsible, with a teamwork spirit.
- Required good interpersonal and communication skills. Meticulous, organized and work well with all levels.
- With positive attitude and eager learner.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic technical knowledge added advantage.
- Some SAP knowledge added advantage.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Molex Incorporated is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electronic connectors. Today, we operate 95 manufacturing locations in 21 countries, and employ over 46,00 people worldwide. Our core business is the manufacture and sale of electronic components. Our products are used by a large number of leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) throughout the world. We design, manufacture and sell more than 100,00 products. We also provide manufacturing services to integrate specific components into a customer’s product. Our engineering, development and manufacturing capabilities are organized into four product divisions, all serviced by the Molex Global Sales and Marketing division.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, medical, industrial, automotive, and commercial vehicle. For more information, please visit ww.molex.com
Molex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of color, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, military status, medical status, marital status, gender identity and expression, protected genetic information or other legally protected factors. Molex Singapore will not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 201224741R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)