Singapore Jobs Assistant Teacher Position at OAKS PLUS LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, OAKS PLUS LIMITED is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant Teacher and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|OAKS PLUS LIMITED
|Type of Work
The main responsibility is to support class teachers in the care and development of children at the child development centres. He or She assists teachers when conducting lessons and other classroom activities. The assistant teacher assists to coach individual children who may be physically or educationally chanllenged; and work with small groups of children, with the teacher’s direction.
1) Child Development
- Applies child development knowledge to promote and support children’s learning and holistic development specific to individual needs.
2) Learning Environments and Curriculum
- Assists teacher in preparing and presenting lessons plans materials or programmes to children in a one-to-one or group setting
- Assists in monitoring and supervising the children in the classroom, on field trips, mealtimes and other activities
- Assists in monitoring the class when teacher is occupied
- Assists children in routine and transition
3) Family Engagement
- Ability to interact and speak effectively with peers, children and parents in an open friendly business-like manner.
- Assists to make quick, responsible decisions regarding children’s welfare and safety, including counseling them regarding conduct and self-discipline
- Provide administrative support for class recordkeeping and updating portfolio and communication book as required
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Para-educarers are required to undergo the Fundamentals in Early Childhood Care and Education Course. They can acquire the training within one year of joining the service.
- Para-educators are required to have a minimum training requirement of the Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECCE)
- Has a valid first aid certificate recognized by ECDA
- Has good communication skills
- Has effective instructional skills in meeting each child’s learning style
- Has nurturing disposition with patience and passion in working with young children
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.