Singapore Jobs Assistant Teacher/teacher (enrichment Centre) #co Position at Talents@Work Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Teacher/Teacher (Enrichment Centre) #CO. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Talents@Work Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum degree of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 1.700 - SGD 2.500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Talents@Work Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Teacher/teacher (enrichment Centre) #co|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
Various Work Locations
5 days work week
- Assistant Teacher – Enrichment Centre
- Speech & Drama Teacher – Enrichment Centre
- Language Teacher (English/Chinese/Malay)
- Infant Care Teacher
What it takes:
- ‘O’ levels / ‘A’ levels / Diploma / Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Entry Level Diploma graduates from Theatre / Performance background /Early Childhood Education
- Experience working with children ages between 6 months to 3 years
Interested candidates please kindly send your updated CV to cheralyn[AT]talentsatwork.sg or contact 89223320
Talents[AT]Work Pte Ltd 21C0501 Cheralyn R23112542
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Talents@Workis a recruitment consultancy that started from a passion to serve and dedication to prompt and quality service. Fostering strong partnerships with both clients and talents, Talents@Work serves to be a dedicated and resourceful partner. At Talents@Work, we specialise in Permanent, Temporary, or Contract sourcing as well as providing Payroll Outsourcing Service.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202104020D
- EA No.: 21C0501
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days