Singapore Jobs Assistant Vp, Workplace Collaboration Engineer, Group Infrastructure And Platform Services Position at UOB Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, UOB Group is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant VP, Workplace Collaboration Engineer, Group Infrastructure and Platform Services and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Assistant Vp, Workplace Collaboration Engineer, Group Infrastructure And Platform Services
|Type of Work
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation and straight through processing.
- Assess and review planned changes to ensure all email and communications Architectures are robust, resilient and appropriately implemented, secured, tested and documented
- To provide technical input to and ensure compliance with established IT security policies
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the IT Management
- Over 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Enterprise Software products including SCCM and O365 in a banking environment
- Experience in Endpoint DLP, Antivirus, VDI, Blackberry, Managed Print Service and other endpoint management tools would be an advantage
- Highly skilled in PowerShell Scripting and problem solving
- Good communication and collaboration skills
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.