Singapore Jobs Associate – Broking Support Position at WTW
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, WTW is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Associate – Broking Support and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Associate – Broking Support|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Close collaboration with WTW Singapore Regional teams and broader network offices and leadership support the development of new business into the region, contributing to and supporting initiatives in tandem with WTW’s growth plans, as well as the broader Regional Lines of Business strategies
- Collaboration with the WTW Singapore Regional teams and broader network offices and leadership to support client retention through the delivery of excellence
- Supporting the broader team to deliver best in class client discussions and technical market broking into the various insurance and reinsurance markets in Asia with the provision of tailor-made placement solutions to meet our clients and future clients needs in support the team in achieving insurance / reinsurance market placement support behind leader terms to achieve 100% market support (including obtaining agreement to any endorsement for policy changes).
- Supporting the broader team to deliver best in class client discussions and market broking into the various reinsurance markets in Asia and elsewhere as required, in collaboration with our Global Network and Broking Centers (notably London and Dubai), to support both inwards placement opportunities as well as broader global marketing strategies for our Asian clients and future clients
- Continued development of a robust knowledge of our clients businesses and markets, as well as keeping up to date where appropriate with relevant to business trends and insights
- Working collaboratively in a team environment to research and knowledge share, contributing to and demonstrating an ability to apply judgement, initiative and lateral thinking to problem solving
- Work on achieving KYC and sanctions clearance on new and existing clients, with ongoing monitoring.
- Develop slips, endorsements, wordings, clauses, terms and other technical requirements including supporting the resolution of technical issues with both Clients and insurers / reinsurers,
- Working with and supporting the broader team and leadership in the day-to-day aspects of account management and administration, including but not limited to billing transactional work, data input within in-house systems and budgets, covernotes and debit notes, premium closings and premium payment monitoring / reconciliation etc, and all ongoing servicing requirements ensuring an efficient and effective work process
- Monitor payment by clients to ensure compliance with settlement due dates and / or Prompt Payment Discount dates.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Risk and Engineering and Claims teams as needed
- Working closely and collaboratively with the broader Natural Resources and Construction teams to support new business initiatives in particular relative to Energy Transition and Renewable Energy as needed
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time, to support the Head of Construction and Natural Resources, Asia and Head of Broking (Upstream, Downstream and Mining) – Natural Resources
- All duties and work activities shall be undertaken in accordance with WTW’s Corporate Policies and Compliance Framework
- Support the team on NR Power financial monthly closings and monitoring of bad debt for NR Power.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience and qualifications
- A strong execution ability and management of time sensitive issues
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strength in Excel, Word, Power Point and other required programmes/systems needed to be effective in the role
- Candidates should be highly motivated with good interpersonal skills
- An ability to work well in a team environment and consistently strive to deliver the best to WTW’s clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Address||21 Collyer Quay, #09 101 WTW, Singapore 049320|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.