Singapore Jobs Associate Engineer Position at ELEMENT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Associate Engineer. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ELEMENT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD., and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|ELEMENT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
Element has an opportunity for an Associate Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. In this role, you will perform a variety of routine and non-routine testing assignments within the department assigned and insures timely and accurate test results under minimal direct supervision.
This role is based in Sungei Kadut Loop, Singapore.
- Closely involved – as a contributing team member – with a variety of assignments with the laboratory
- Accountable for technical activities of a limited scope and may attain additional responsibilities for release of standard and/or routine data to clients
- Possess the ability to effectively contribute to technical presentations and communications within the engineering discipline
- Perform concrete testing in the lab
- Responsible to interpret the test result and draft test report
- Maintain the ISO 17025 testing requirements for all the testing within the department
Skills / Qualifications
- Working knowledge of laboratory safety
- Possess a recognized scientific, technical or engineering qualification to a degree level
- Preferred significant field experience leading to comparable engineering knowledge, competencies and skill
- A Bachelors of Science degree in a science or testing related field
- In-depth understanding of testing concepts,ability to analyze and compile testing data from the tests performed
- Possess strong computer skills
Element is one of the fastest growing testing, inspection and certification businesses in the world. Globally we have more than 7,500 brilliant minds operating from 200 sites across 30 countries. Together we share an ambitious purpose to ‘Make tomorrow safer than today’.
When failure in use is not an option, we help customers make certain that their products, materials, processes and services are safe, compliant and fit for purpose. From early R&D, through complex regulatory approvals and into production, our global laboratory network of scientists, engineers, and technologists support customers to achieve assurance over product quality, sustainable outcomes, and market access.
While we are proud of our global reach, working at Element feels like being part of a smaller company. We empower you to take charge of your career, and reward excellence and integrity with growth and development.
Industries across the world depend on our care, attention to detail and the absolute accuracy of our work. The role we have to play in creating a safer world is much bigger than our organization.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, race, religion, responsibility of dependents, sexual orientation, or gender identity or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
|106/108 Tuas South Ave 2, Element Materials Technology, Singapore 637159
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 200809162G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)