East Jobs Associate Executive, Business Office (billing) Position at Changi General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Associate Executive, Business Office (Billing). For candidates who reside in East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Changi General Hospital and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Changi General Hospital
|Associate Executive, Business Office (billing)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
You will perform Business Office operations in accordance with established policies, procedures and internal controls: Billing and Adjustments, Account Receivables Management, Financial Assistance Schemes Management, Mediclaim and MCPS Management, Refunds & Postings, Billing Enquiries, Statistics Reporting and Audits, Records Retention & Document Management, Billing systems Enhancements. Responsibilities:
- Check and mail out batch bills daily and upon ad-hoc requests
- Contact patients (returned mail) to verify their address and billing information
- Prepare corporate bills in accordance with pre-agreed billing arrangements
- Handle bill adjustments due to late services or change in billing arrangements
- Liaise with patients and employers/insurers regarding bill adjustments and arrange for despatch of adjusted bills
- Follow up with Mediclaim and MCPS re-submissions
- Print, sort and mail out monthly Statement of Accounts (SOA) in accordance with pre-set schedules
- Collate outstanding cases for review and action by 1FSS for further action
- Verify and process bills for assistances under Medifund and other eligible financial assistance schemes
- Prepare refund cases for approval and action by 1FSS
- Respond promptly to billing request and enquiries
- Sort and file Business Office folders containing patient documents
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- GCE ‘O’/‘N’ Level OR Diploma in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good knowledge of AR management and accounting practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous and observant with an eye for detail
- Must be fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccinations
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|2 Simei St 3, Changi General Hospital, Singapore 529889
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Changi General Hospital (CGH) is an academic medical institution with over 1,00 beds serving a community of more than 1 million people in eastern Singapore. With a wide range of medical specialties and services, it is helmed by an experienced and skilled team of healthcare professionals who consistently deliver positive health outcomes and care for patients. CGH is a member of the SingHealth cluster of healthcare institutions.
CGH has established itself as a centre of medical excellence, with services such as the Sport & Exercise Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine,Sleep Medicine, Surgery and Science, Rehabilitation Medicine, Digestive Diseases Centre, Stroke Service and Occupational Medicine.
CGH believes in delivering the best patient care with passion and empathy. To improve care for patients, CGH has adopted a proactive integrated care approach. CGH aims to deliver better, seamless and Integrated Medical services by partnering healthcare providers in the east and innovating by adopting new medical technologies and systems.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198904226R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business/ Uniforms (depending on Job role), Regular Hours/Shifts
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Associate Executive, Business Office (billing) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies in the city of 2023