Singapore Jobs Associate Professor (cancer Science Institute) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, National University of Singapore is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Associate Professor (Cancer Science Institute) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|National University of Singapore
|Associate Professor (cancer Science Institute)
|Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree
|Type of Work
Are you looking for a faculty position in a vibrant and well-resourced institute for cancer research? The Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI) has multiple openings for outstanding candidates from Assistant to Full Professor.
The CSI’s mission is to better understand the causes of human cancer across Asia, and thereby improve its detection, treatment and prevention for the benefit of patients. Our purpose-built research institute is one of five core-funded Research Centres of Excellence established by the Government of Singapore. Our outstanding researchers and excellent facilities create an energetic environment for ground-breaking science and world-class training. We are hosted by the National University of Singapore, a globally leading research university, empowering multidisciplinary research that spans cutting-edge approaches from the biological, computational, physiochemical and engineering sciences. Our location adjacent to the National University Hospital enables strong synergies with clinicians for fundamental and translational investigation. We are internationally recognized for our innovative achievements in studying the biology of cancers prevalent in Asia, and taking new methods for their treatment from the laboratory to the clinic. Our local and global partnerships mean we work with leading minds from multiple scientific and clinical disciplines from Singapore, the USA and Europe, both within academia and in industry.
We now seek to expand our current faculty to complement existing strengths and seed new strategic directions. We welcome applications from highly qualified candidates working in any area of cancer research, but particularly encourage those with interests in the computational biology of cancer evolution, cancer immunology and immunotherapy, and epithelial cancer biology
Qualified candidates for Associate Professor should have a
- PhD and/or M.D. degree, and an established record of research excellence that is internationally competitive for their career stage.
- We will offer successful candidates a competitive salary package with generous start-up support, as well as the opportunity to benefit from institutional research funding, well-appointed laboratory space with access to core facilities, and a collaborative and dynamic working environment alongside other exceptional researchers.
- Successful candidates will be appointed to tenure-track or tenured faculty positions in the National University of Singapore appropriate to their achievements.
Interested candidates should include a covering letter accompanied by:
- Their CV including a full publication list,
- A summary (in 1500 words) of their key achievements in cancer research that underlie their future research plans, and
- Names of three senior colleagues who are willing to provide letters of reference.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore