Singapore Jobs Associate Professor (health Economics And Outcomes Research) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Associate Professor (Health Economics and Outcomes Research). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, National University of Singapore, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Education with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Associate Professor (health Economics And Outcomes Research)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The National University of Singapore – which is the top ranked university in Asia – is recruiting full-time Practice Track faculty staff at the Associate Professor or Professor ranks for the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health (SSHSPH).The Practice Track is a non-tenurable track, open to scholar-practitioners with professional skills and expertise in industry to complement the existing teaching and research expertise of the University. At first and subsequent reappointment, the contract offered may range from 1 to 5 years.
New faculty members may be eligible for subsidised university accommodation, in addition to an attractive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to education, faculty development, and service, and complement the research efforts of the Faculty/School where appropriate. In particular, the successful candidate will be expected to contribute significantly to the School’s Master programme and public health practice-related research collaborations with the Ministry of Health Singapore and other stakeholders in Singapore’s health system. They are also expected to contribute significantly to the outreach activities of the School. These include executive education and collaboration with relevant institutions which will enhance the reputation of the Faculty/School.
Researchers active in one or more of the following areas are particularly encouraged to apply:
- Economic evaluation of public health interventions and/or health technologies;
- Comparative effectiveness analysis including systematic review, meta-analysis, and analysis of real-world evidence;
- Economic theories to support healthcare resource allocation or priority setting.
- At least 6 or more years’ of practice experience at a senior level in a managerial, professional or specialist role with demonstrated leadership in the profession;
- Track record of leading and completing high-impact public health-practice related projects;
- Ability to generate and maintain an independent stream of research funding;
- Ability to teach public health courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- Administrative leadership and teaching in the Master programme;
- Graduate student advising;
- Contributing to policy/community development in the field of public health;
- Establishing an independent research agenda through extramural funding.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
To apply, please submit a cover letter specifying your research and/or teaching interests and experience, your curriculum vitae, names and contact details of 3 references.
For more information on NUS please visit: ww.nus.edu.sg. For more information about the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health please visit ww.sph.nus.edu.sg.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Associate Professor (health Economics And Outcomes Research) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023