Singapore Jobs Associate Professor / Professor (ccsd) #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Associate Professor / Professor (CCSD) #Seek in our company, National University of Singapore. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Associate Professor / Professor (ccsd) #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre (AMC) draws on the collective strengths of SingHealth and Duke-NUS Medical School (Duke-NUS) to drive the transformation of healthcare and provide affordable, accessible and quality care to patients.
The Centre for Clinician-Scientist+ Development (CCS+D) supports the research pillar of academic medicine in SingHealth Duke-NUS AMC by nurturing aspiring and talented clinicians with passion and interest in research, including clinician scientists, clinician investigators and clinician innovators. The Centre provides support at the developmental stage of their research career, through personalised consultations and structured programs/trainings geared towards improving research, grantsmanship and leadership skills.
CCS+D is inviting applications from experienced faculty experts and medical researchers who can nurture SingHealth clinicians with research passion and interests. The responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:-
- Provide grantsmanship advisory & consultations with clinicians to improve their chances of success in obtaining research grant funding. General discussions with clinicians would involve their research themes, research hypothesis formulation, types of grant funding targeted and strategies to achieve their research career goals.
- Detailed grantsmanship guidance for clinicians’ grant applications which include the following aspects:
- Evaluating the importance of the research questions.
- Evaluating the feasibility of the study designs and research plans.
- Improving the storytelling and organization of writing to ensure well-flowing content.
- Providing advice regarding research methodologies and statistical analysis plans.
- Supervising rebuttals to grant reviewers’ comments and interview preparations .
- Provide individualised research career advisory for aspiring clinician-researchers jointly with the Centre’s Director and senior faculty members.
- Represent as speaker for research workshops or seminars organised by the Centre.
- Be part of the internal grant review committee to assess suitability of pilot research studies for funding.
- Teaching research methodologies to clinicians and medical students. Although this is not a primary role of this position, teaching tasks are required from time to time.
- Recognised medical or PhD Degree.
- Has excellent track record of research accomplishments – demonstrated by having a high number of publications, multiple national grants achieved and experience serving on national grant review panels.
- Passionate in nurturing aspiring clinicians for promoting academic medicine and research.
- Self-motivated and proactive in guiding and supervising clinicians working on grant proposal development.
- Able to work with clinicians across different disciplines on research proposal writing for research topics based on general medical knowledge but not specific expertise.
- Possess strong logical and analytical thinking abilities as well as verbal communications and interpersonal skills with excellent scientific writing and presentation style.
- Strong attention to details and able to write succinctly and logically.
- Able to adapt and thrive in a constantly evolving work environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Associate Professor / Professor (ccsd) #seek position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023