Singapore Jobs Assortment Growth Lead, Tiktok Shop Shopping Center (e-commerce) – Singapore Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assortment Growth Lead, TikTok Shop Shopping Center (E-Commerce) - Singapore. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Assortment Growth Lead, Tiktok Shop Shopping Center (e-commerce) - Singapore|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
TikTok is reshaping the current retail path to purchase and transforming how brands connect with their communities to drive shopping moments through an infinite loop of discovery, consideration, purchase, review and participation
Part of the Global E-commerce team, we are looking for business leaders to drive the growth for TikTok Shop’s newest e-commerce feature – TikTok Shop Shopping Center.
TikTok Shop Shopping Center serves as a central hub where users can easily discover promotions (campaigns & flash sale), a wider product assortment from across our TikTok Shop merchants recommended through shoppable content (in-feed video, product showcase and LIVEs) as well as manage their orders all natively within one tab.
- Assortment Strategy: Develop deep qualitative and quantitative data research on both internal platform traffic funnel and competitor trending, form overall assortment strategy, underlying segmentation and identify demand-supply gap
- Assortment Acquisition & Incubation: Define prioritised target for Acquisition team across categories along with seller incentive pkg, define mechanism to incubate and grow key seller
- Assortment Platform Efficiency: Work with platform operation team across channels, campaign, search and feed operation team to further grow the target merchant and assortment’s control share against competitor
- Partner with regional product & tech teams across domains to create scalable processes with technology as backbone
- Past relevant eCommerce experience on leading assortment strategy and drive the end-to-end life cycle of acquisition to incubation to scalable growth in one or more categories; defined assortment and seller segmentation, seller acquisition incentive, seller incubation mechanism, seller growth boosting
- Experience in working with cross categories, cross platform channels, cross functions and cross product domain team, influencing team towards a common goal for assortment growth
- An adventurer by heart, with startup spirit and co-founder mentality. Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in a start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and previous new business / venture / strategy building experience
- Structured thinking, hypothesis driven. Have a high degree of comfort with numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- A versatile learner with the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations. A resourceful problem solver, able to work effectively in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Outstanding communication skill both verbally and in written to articulate a business strategy and resource requirement, and strong listening skills
- Outstanding degree from a top university with proven track record. Studied or worked in a global culture environment before, willing to be based out of a Southeast Asian country for a period of time or travel within Southeast Asia on a regular basis
- Proficiency in English is required. Additional language skill in Mandarin or Southeast Asian local language is a plus as the incumbent will be working closely with external stakeholders across Asia
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assortment Growth Lead, Tiktok Shop Shopping Center (e-commerce) - Singapore position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023