Singapore Jobs Asst Manager, Clinical Governance Position at Hays Specialist Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hays Specialist Recruitment Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Asst Manager, Clinical Governance and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 4.000 - SGD 6.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hays Specialist Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position||Asst Manager, Clinical Governance|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
A leading healthcare institution well recognised/established across Singapore looking for Asst manager!
Your new company
A leading healthcare institution well recognised/established across Singapore. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Asst / Manager, Clinical Governance.
Your new role
- Organise and provide secretariat support to clinical quality assurance committees
- Work with relevant stakeholders in areas of quality assurance, patient safety, continual improvement, and risk management.
- Assist in preparation of reports and analysis.
- Support in tnternal audits, incident management and clinical quality records review programme.
- Undertake any other tasks and duties as assigned by the Manager or Head of Department
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in healthcare settings
- Min. Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline
- Experience in healthcare administration, clinical quality, risk management in a healthcare organisation is an added advantage.
What you’ll get in return
You will be part of a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document / PDF) to [email protected]
Registration ID No. R1330566 EA License No.: 07C3924 Company Registration No: 200609504D
|Address||80 Raffles Place, #27-20, #2 Hays - Recruitment Agency Singapore, UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WORKING FOR YOUR TOMORROW
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,00+ people across 33 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have gap to fill, we’ll help get you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
In Singapore, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Digital
- Office Professionals
- Supply Chain
To connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at ww.hays.com.sg or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200609504D
- EA No.: 07C3924
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)