Central Region Jobs Audio Visual Manager Position at The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, we The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as audio visual manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Audio Visual Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Responsible for ensuring that routine maintenance and the control of the audio and visual is performed in order for the Hotels equipment to be operated with maximum efficiency to achieve guest satisfaction. This is done under the general direction of the Senior Banquet Operation Manager, and within the limits of established Pan Pacific Hotels Group policies and procedures.
- To inspect and ensure that all AV equipment are continuously kept in good condition and are well maintained.
- To report and maintain television sets, antennae, signal boosters, speakers, microphones, wirings, cables and amplifiers at all function rooms and F&B outlets.
- Operate and maintain in good working order sound and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)/ Laser projectors, portables screens, spot lights, function room lights, Digital mixing board, amplifiers and other acoustics equipment.
- Set necessary equipment in function rooms, including outdoor catering events; as directed in the Banquet Event Order (BEO).
- Responsible for the replacement of all fuses, light bulbs and other audio visual expendable equipment. Responsible for maintaining par stock of such items.
- Ensuring all equipment required for event is available and to source out from supplier beforehand if equipment is not available.
- Preparing & sourcing of spare equipment for replacement as contingency plan of equipment failure.
- To recommend the purchase and disposal of all equipment, expendable and non-expandable to Senior Banquet Operation Manager.
- To enforce all control procedures to eliminate or reduce losses of equipment.
- To provide AV related training for new staff and part time staff.
- To support and be involved in communicating, attending and checking contractor related projects with regards to AV matters.
- To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of all operating equipment.
- Reviews quotes and provides recommendations for cost efficiencies in accordance with the hotel standard operating procedures.
- Supervises and mentors operational staff to ensure client satisfaction and revenue maximization via onsite upselling.
- Provides outstanding customer service by establishing excellent working relationships with internal and external team members. Mentors Technicians to also provide this superior level of customer service.
- Meets with guests’ onsite to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly and assist guests in the setup and dismantling of any AV equipment brought in by them.
- Follow up problems which may arise from event order and room allocations and rectify as soon as possible.
Human Capital Management and Development:
- Hire, develop, lead and motivate a talented team of technicians and operational support staff.
- Promote and drive professional development and training efforts to improve overall business acumen, technical knowledge and service to the field.
- Manage human resource related issues including performance management, salary administration and training and development.
- Effectively utilizes applicable company computer systems and software programs and ensure team members are properly trained.
- Registers and recommends team members for additional training opportunities as needed
- To keep the Senior Banquet Operation Manager informed on all items of interest with relations to the market trends of audio visual equipment.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Based on the philosophy of providing personalised care from genuinely caring, Pan Pacific Singapore strives to be the hotel of choice for guests, associates and stakeholders. Over 300 valued associates form the team that distinguish the hotel and help create memorable experiences for guests. Because we believe that it’s all about the people. Because we genuinely care.
Located in Marina Bay, Pan Pacific Singapore is an international 5-star hotel focused on providing personalised care to travelers. 790 contemporary rooms and suites provide beautiful views of the harbour and city while the hotel's six restaurants and a bar offer a variety of quality global cuisine to guests.
Are you Pan Pacific? Visit Pan Pacific Singapore at panpacific.com/singapore for more information.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 28631800L
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi-points, Varies based on positions