Singapore Jobs Auto Moderation Strategy Operation Specialist – Japanese Speaking #immediate’ #urgenthire #worknow Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TikTok are looking for candidates for the position of auto moderation strategy operation specialist - japanese speaking #immediate' #urgenthire #worknow with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Auto Moderation Strategy Operation Specialist - Japanese Speaking #immediate' #urgenthire #worknow|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
About MI Team
The Monetization Integrity Operations team plays a critical role in driving initiatives to mitigate risks in advertisements and ensuring advertiser quality on our platform. The team also provides efficient and high quality reviews to unlock good revenue while safeguarding our brand safety and user/advertiser experiences.
- Sort out risk cases and summarize risk characteristics by adding risk words/images/videos to the risk word package of the auto moderation review in time.
- Maintain the risk material package (including risk words/images/videos) for the auto moderation review, clean & optimize and monitor the effect of the material package by analyzing the package performance data and the review policies, to improve the accuracy of risk recall.
- Optimize platform and tools to improve the maintenance efficiency of the risk material package to ensure the effective interception of the risk materials.
- Build the operation process and plan of the risk material package of the auto moderation review, integrate business requirements and risk control methods, gradually build the entire process of the operation and maintenance of the auto moderation review package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines. Computer and Statistics majors are preferred.
- Proficiency in English as a working language and fluency in Japanese is needed to analyze contents. Multilingual individuals will have an advantage.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of risk investigations and operational experience, preferably in online operations, trust & safety, consulting, business analytics, or intelligence research environment.
- Experience in automatic moderation and analyzing will be preferred.
- Experience conducting complex analysis and translating the results into recommendations, would be advantageous.
- Decision-making ability to judge whether to add, optimize or delete risk materials, and ability to derive related content for optimization.
- Strong and demonstrable systems thinking skills; basic ability of project coordination
- Experience with MS Office skills; knowledge of SQL or Python is strongly preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across teams and regions
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Auto Moderation Strategy Operation Specialist - Japanese Speaking #immediate' #urgenthire #worknow position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023