Jurong East Jobs Automotive Service Adviser (jurong East – 5.5 Day) Position at MK Vehicle Enterprise
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
MK Vehicle Enterprise has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Jurong East and surrounding areas as automotive service adviser (jurong east - 5.5 day) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||MK Vehicle Enterprise|
|Position||Automotive Service Adviser (jurong East - 5.5 Day)|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
– Supervise and manages professionally the whole workshop team
– Assign jobs & follow up jobs assigned to technicians
– Assess clients’ vehicle repairs & provide accurate advice on repair issues and estimated repair time frame
– Order parts & compare prices of parts
– Arrangement of appointments for on-hold repairs & LTA inspections
– Preparing quotations, Issuing invoices, Entering purchase orders & supplier invoices
– Coordinate with the rental department for the arrangement of vehicles.
– Performing detailed checks on company vehicle condition & cleanliness, taking vehicle pictures, etc
– Assess the company’s own vehicles damages or problems & report to the rental department
– Arrangement of parking for the company & client’s vehicle.
– Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
– At least 4 years of experience in the automotive field & knowledge of vehicle spare parts;
– At least a minimum class 3 driving license;
– At least 2 years of experience driving commercial vehicle preferred;
– Some knowledge of vehicle repairs-related skills preferred;
– Responsive, Discipline & Vigilant;
|Address||48 Toh Guan Rd E, #04-124/125 MK Vehicle, ENTERPRISE HUB, Singapore 608586|
- Medical Benefit & Transportation allowance
- Positive working environment
- Immediate Vacancy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1987, MK Vehicle has since diversified into a one-stop automotive concept that offers all types of services to create a convenient and hassle-free experience for drivers from all walks of life. Our services include trading, leasing, repair & maintenance and vehicle insurance of commercial vehicles.
We have the expertise to service commercial vehicles comprising all makes & models. Besides taking care of individual drivers, MK Vehicle also provides professional fleet management services to many corporate customers on the maintenance of their vehicle fleet.
Drawing from our vast experience over the years, we have constantly been improving our service standards and market competitiveness.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 53198232K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), To be discussed