Singapore Jobs Avp / Senior Associate, Fxalgo/electronictradingquantspecialist,treasury #urgent Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, DBS Bank Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as AVP / Senior Associate, FXAlgo/ElectronicTradingQuantSpecialist,Treasury #URGENT for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Avp / Senior Associate, Fxalgo/electronictradingquantspecialist,treasury #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Utilize high frequency order book and trade data to design market-making (pricing and hedging strategies) for G10 and Asian currencies
- Build and generate automated pre and post trade analytics reports for electronic trading business
- Implement algo strategies in Java, using a combination of Spring Boot and our proprietary event-driven framework
- Collaborate with development and product teams, in an agile scrum setup, to drive implementation of new products or new features to existing products
- Collaborate with traders to translate trader requirements to user stories, to be implemented by development and quant teams
- Maintain quant libraries for both analytics and market-making models
- Relevant degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics), prior experience with 1 – 3 years of work experience in the development of algorithmic strategies and/or infrastructure and systems surrounding algorithmic trading a plus
- Familiarity of FX SPOT and FX NDF products
- Advanced proficiency in 2 out of the following 3 programming languages: Java, KDB and/or Python
- Good planning and organizational skills, familiarity with Agile software development methods of delivery
- Proficient in Atlassian suite – Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence
- Proficient with time-series data analysis, pre-processing methods and data-mining techniques
- Familiarity with Kubernetes containers, Kafka and Kibana a plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Avp / Senior Associate, Fxalgo/electronictradingquantspecialist,treasury #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023