North Jobs Avp/vp, Finance Position at Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of AVP/VP, Finance. For those of you who live in North and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
- Responsible for timely closure and submission of monthly financial accounts for the company
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards and Group accounting policies
- Oversee GST and tax filings for the company
- Oversee Accounts Receivable/Payable functions for the company
- Monitor daily operation and resolving operational issue on timely basis
- Liaise with external auditor and tax agents
- Ensure that internal control procedures are in place and implement new controls as required
- Work closely with internal departments and overseas colleagues on reporting and to ensure compliance with group policies and regulatory requirements
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned
- Good Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- 8 years experience in financial accounting in a stockbroking company and 2 years experience in audit
- Proficient in the use of financial systems and PC applications
- Responsible, good team player, independent, proactive, meticulous and possess initiative.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Good command in both spoken and written English
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Maybank Kim Eng group of companies comprises businesses stretching around the globe with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain and the United States of America. Maybank Kim Eng has been in Asia for 40 years and provides services in corporate finance, debt markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research.
A leader in many of the Asian markets that it operates in, Maybank Kim Eng has won numerous prestigious awards in the markets that it serves.
- Industry: Stockbroking/Securities
- Registration No.: 197201256N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)