Singapore Jobs Avp/vp, Group Regulatory Compliance Advisor (global Oversight Team) Position at Group Legal and Compliance Division
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Group Legal and Compliance Division is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as AVP/VP, Group Regulatory Compliance Advisor (Global Oversight Team) for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Group Legal and Compliance Division|
|Position||Avp/vp, Group Regulatory Compliance Advisor (global Oversight Team)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
Group Legal & Compliance (GLC) Division supports the Bank in all legal, regulatory and compliance matters. The division ensures that the Bank’s businesses comply with policies, procedures and relevant laws, rules and regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore and other local regulators.
Apart from being a legal advisor on litigation, trademark filings and other legality issues where relevant, GLC plays an important role as undertakers of the bank-wide regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering initiatives. This includes developing policies and procedures to manage and mitigate risks relating to money laundering and financing of terrorism, as well as monitoring, detection and combating of money laundering and financial crime activities.
- Provide oversight of the regulatory compliance developments in all overseas jurisdictions where the Bank has presence and manage regulatory risks relating to the overseas entities.
- Advise the overseas entities on MAS regulatory requirements.
- Collate information for management reporting and MAS reporting.
- Work on global cross border initiatives.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Act as the liaison with regulators for regulatory compliance matters.
- Keep abreast of MAS regulations and updates.
- Review regulatory compliance policies and procedures.
- Identify, assess and document compliance risks associated with business activities.
- Provide periodic regulatory compliance training to all relevant stakeholders.
|Address||2 Orchard Link, #04-01 SingaporeLegalAdvice.com, Singapore 237978|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.