Singapore Jobs Backend Software Engineer – Global Live (fundamental Business) #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Backend Software Engineer - Global Live (Fundamental Business) #Urgent. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, TikTok, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Backend Software Engineer - Global Live (fundamental Business) #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for passionate and talented engineers to join us to build up and optimize a real-time, high-performance, large-scale distributed infrastructure for live streaming at TikTok. We will be deeply involved in the developmental lifecycle of critical product features, and collaborate closely with product managers to deliver the best live streaming experience for live streamers and viewers.
About TikTok Live – Fundamental Business Team
TikTok Live – Fundamental Business engineering team is the mission critical team which is responsible for laying and enhancing the solid foundation for Live business and its affiliated iteration & development. It’s also the very key team which takes responsibility for the stability and high performance of our Live service that joys billions of users around the globe. We currently ship and build large-scale livestreaming core services which includes broadcast, watch LIVE, feed distribution and eco-system governance.
You can provide comprehensive technical solutions for live broadcast business scenes, optimize various business indicators and create good user experience. Every line of your code affects hundreds of millions of users. Every feature you build will be used by hundreds of millions of people.
- Play a critical role in planning and leading large-scale technical projects to lay the foundation for the iterative development and scale of early products
- Participate in developing robust, efficient technology products that serve 1 billion users
- Be a key member in improving architecture to ensure high stability and performance
- Be Involved in researching and applying cutting-edge domain and technical knowledge into products which could benefit world wide TikTok users.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major.
- 5+ years of experience in high scalable, highly available, distributed and mission-critical systems.
- Large scale client-facing industry project development experience.
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java, C++.
- Deep understanding of computer architecture, data structures and algorithms in depth knowledge of common databases and messaging frameworks like MySQL/Redis/Kafka
- Able to work closely with diverse stakeholders and have good communication skills
- Self-driven, positive, cooperative and willing to keep learning enthusiasm at all times
- Live-streaming related knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Backend Software Engineer - Global Live (fundamental Business) #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023