Singapore Jobs Backend Software Engineer – Trust and safety Engineering — #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Backend Software Engineer - Trust and Safety Engineering -- #URGENT. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Backend Software Engineer - Trust and safety Engineering -- #urgent|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
[About the Team]
Our Trust and Safety Engineering team is responsible for building a highly scalable, complex and intelligent platform that is able to manage high traffic loads. You would also be building the tools to help protect our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety team, we can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
- Build a highly-scalable, efficient and robust trust and safety platform and tools;
- Understand product objectives to develop an easy-to-use platform that aligns with customers needs;
- Collaborate with trust and safety specialists, experts and machine learning engineers;
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance of the services;
- Work with Trust and Safety teams to protect TikTok globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in designing data structures, building algorithms, and at least one programming languages: Java, Python, C++ Go, PHP.
- Passion about techniques and solving challenging problems.
- Experience in problem solving with related internet products.
- Prior experience working on Internet Products or large-scale platforms.
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Backend Software Engineer - Trust and safety Engineering -- #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023