Central Region Jobs Bar & Spirits Specialist Position at La Maison du Whisky Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Bar & Spirits Specialist in our business office, La Maison du Whisky Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|La Maison du Whisky Pte Ltd
|Bar & Spirits Specialist
|Type of Work
La Maison is looking for a Bar & Spirits Specialist for its Robertson Quay outlet. This person represents LMDW values and products at the bar/shop and in the market as a member of our family. This individual is passionate, innovative, and self-motivated with a business-oriented and customer-focused mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a strong team-spirit and motivational atmosphere under the direction of the Outlet Manager.
- Ensure the outlet condition and the team professionalism is systematically irreproachable and fits luxury outlet standards.
- Build positive, credible and lasting customer relationships.
- Learn and maintain deep knowledge of LMDW products.
- Manage the bar/shop procurement (fruits, juices, bottles, bags, samples, etc.).
- Work in coordination with the Marketing Team on the outlet assortment, trainings and social Media
- Very good customer relationships
- Passion for whisky and spirits is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would also have good experiences in hospitality or related sales position.
- Perfect English is required, other languages is a plus.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office.
Work Location: Robertson Quay, near Fort Canning MRT
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
- Medical plan
- Working hours: 44hrs per week. 5 days a week. The position & responsibilities might require work in the evenings and on week-ends.
- 15 days annual paid leave
|80 Mohamed Sultan Rd, #01-10 La Maison du Whisky, Singapore 239013
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
La Maison du Whisky is a family-owned company, founded in 1956 in Paris. With shops and offices in Paris, Singapore and on Reunion Island it is the specialist of rare Whiskies and niche spirits.The company activities also include wholesale, with strong relationships withall the major bars and hotels, and export in Europe and Asia.
With a strong growth and 150 employees, it is the main actor on its segment in France, #1 for spirit e-commerce, and a key player in Europe and Singapore. Singapore experienced over the past years a significant trend for quality spirits and cocktails with reputation and influence of the high-standard drinking scene across Asia, and even on a global level. This trend is particularly consistent with the selection and the knowledge La Maison du Whisky can provide.
La Maison du Whisky Singapore offers a very wide choice of Whiskies, Rums and other spirits and aims at excellence and expertise.The bar ranks among the top venues in Singapore, especially for Whisky or
Bespoke cocktails, and customers travel all across the region to enjoy the selection and recommendations from the shop. Behind these activities visible by customers. La Maison du Whisky imports and distributes selected bottles in Singapore, partners with most of the top bars and restaurants of the Lion City, and
consistently develop its network in Asia.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200515486C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual