Central Region Jobs Bartender Position at Inter Island Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Bartender in our business office, Inter Island Consulting Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.200, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Inter Island Consulting Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
Working days: 5 days
Working hours: 44 hours per week
Working Location: Central
- Provides a pleasant drinking experience to customers.
- Serves drinks while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area.
- Attend to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Prepares and maintains ingredients by following recipes.
- Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation, and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all beverage items.
- Coordinates daily supply inventory for bar and submits orders to supervisor; assists with receipt of deliveries.
- Contributes to daily, holiday and theme drink menus in collaboration with the supervisor.
- Ensures smooth operation of bar services.
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules, including dishwashing as needed.
- Assists with orienting new employees to their work area.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves complaints.
- Instructs personnel in the use of new equipment and cleaning methods and provides efficient and effective methods of maintaining the work area.
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs, committees, or projects designed to improve quality of service and employee productivity.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
Registration No: R2211330
INTER ISLAND CONSULTING PTE LTD (Co Reg: 201026915R / EA License: 11C3031)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|141 Middle Rd, Inter Island Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 188976
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 2011, we focus in connecting the right people together. Talent mobility in Asia is not new but at Inter Island Consulting Group, we tap into the strengths of our extensive network and resources to deliver a solution that works. We developed a comprehensive strategy to optimize a group of highly skilled and experienced talents to maximize productivity and profitability in your organization. We focus on suitability of the most appropriate professional that best fit the requirements of your business objectives, culture and environment.
Working in partnership with the country’s leading employers to
link the best people locally in a global marketplace. ICG provides permanent
placement and executive search consultancy services. With our network in Asia,
we also offer international opportunities.
Connecting People, Linking Asia.
EA license no: 11C3031
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2011026915R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days