Singapore Jobs Benefit Operations Analyst – Apac Position at BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Benefit Operations Analyst - APAC. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Benefit Operations Analyst - Apac|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
About the Team
The HROP Benefit Ops team strives to be the trusted partner to the employees as we respect and value their opinions and honoring our promise in handling sensitive data with integrity. We are committed to innovation in continuous systematization and process optimization to achieve our full potential and we endeavour to provide a positive end-to-end employee experience in benefit administration and operation. We aspire to be the leading benefit ops team by providing excellent support to the employees in our industry in order for them to excel in their career. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate, highly independent, self-driven with a growth mindset and is keen on accepting challenges yet remain humble with the aim of learning and growing with the team.
- Responsible for implementation of end-to-end process of benefit operation of APAC region and work with local country benefit analysts on day to day operational matters for benefit programs including but not limited to addressing benefit-related questions from employees, conducting employee surveys on benefits, etc.
- Support benefit lead to design a clear APAC benefit operation framework and administer benefit process design, stakeholders communications, enquiries, etc.
- Partner with HRBP, HR Life Cycle and C&B team to work on compensation and benefits projects or programs.
- Identify process opportunities and potential solution ideas and partner with cross-functions on benefit systems and processes.
- Prepares benefit reports and statistical information for tax reporting / benefit projects.
- Responsible for accurate, on time, benefits data delivery, collection to ensure benefits execution and support payroll team leads in benefits payroll reporting (benefit calculation and taxation) for countries in the APAC region.
- Provides support to audits and compliance by guiding and interpretation of employee policies, procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with the local country benefit analysts to roll out new benefit initiatives.
- Facilitates and manages employee benefit vendor relationships, including employee benefits broker, health plan providers and other providers.
- Assist benefit lead to deliver training and benefit programs on benefit updates, to enhance benefits awareness among HR professionals and employees in each country about any changes to the benefits and related tax cost.
- Partner with finance teams to prepare and process benefits billing to ensure accurate recording and timely payment.
- Develop rapport with local authorities e.g. tax, social security and other related departments.
- With tertiary degree and at least 4 – 8 years of working experience in the same portfolio for a sizeable company.
- With solid knowledge of end-to-end benefit/ insurance enrolment processes including reporting to local authorities.
- Experienced in end-to-end benefit/ insurance renewal processes.
- With knowledge of employment laws and regulations across APAC.
- Possesses hands on, strong functional knowledge and experience of handling Provident Fund, Private Medical Insurance and other related benefit schemes or programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with attention to details and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Possesses analytical skills with ability to compile data, assess trends, and identify opportunities with respect to both benefit plan design and processes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Mutitasker and able to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced start up environment.
- With proven vendor management skill.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
|Address||8 Marina View, Bytedance Pte. Ltd., Singapore 018960|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201923456H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual & Business