Central Region Jobs Bim Coordinator (m&e) Position at Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of BIM Coordinator (M&E). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd|
|Position||Bim Coordinator (m&e)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
- Perform BIM Coordination with Consultant and Contractor
- Be familiar with BIM modelling (M&E) and BIM documentation best practices and workflow
- Attend BIM meetings and conduct site verifications
- Attend to shop drawings submission and submittal reviews comment from consultants
- Coordinate with consultants and other representatives to resolve clashes relating to BIM
- Assist with documentation for record and submission related to BIM processes
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of related experiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of BIM
- Experience in producing M&E shop drawing
- Good IT skills and willingness to learn and use new software/technology
- Independent, diligent and highly motivated with excellent team spirit
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R23113834
|Address||2 Kallang Ave, #03-08 Dynamic Human Capital, Singapore 339407|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connecting talents . Driving dreams
Dynamic Human Capital connects talents to earnest employers who are serious about taking steps to grow together. Working closely with esteemed organizations, we unearth potential gems for each client’s recruitment needs.
What we do
Our experience and specialization take us through scores of potential human resources that could be that instrumental player in your organization. As strategic advisors, our goal is to suss out the right personnel to be the right fit in diverse industries.
We pride ourselves with a seamless approach to facilitate the pursuit of individuals who are serious about their career.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201228584R
- EA No.: 12C6253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days