Singapore Jobs Bim Modeller/coordinator Position at Ho Lee Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as BIM Modeller/Coordinator. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Ho Lee Group, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Ho Lee Group
|Type of Work
- Report directly to the Project Manager, VDC Manager & BIM Manager.
- Model development construction, documentation and production techniques.
- Work side by side with teams in-house and external teams to complete VC projects.
- For senior position, to lead a team of VDC/BIM Coordinators and VDC/BIM Engineers.
- Model development, construction, documentation and production techniques.
- Work side by side with teams in-house and external teams to complete VDC projects.
- Creation, maintenance and proper utilization of company/project standards, templates and content.
- Create and maintain Model Families of Components and ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of BIM model.
- Help resolve BIM/VDC design issues.
- Maintain high level of competency of software through continued use and training.
- Relevant Certificate/ Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
- Specialist Diploma in BIM and VDC (by BCA) will be an advantage.
- Working experience on site in building or civil engineering project will be an advantage.
- Experience in design, drafting, modelling, technical, planning or engineering.
- Experience in BIM authoring software (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, etc.).
- Experience in application using Autodesk Dynamo and other Revit API application program software will be an advantage.
- In-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions and applications.
|10 Tuas South Street 11, Ho Lee Group, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ho Lee started its business in the early 1970’s as a plumbing contractor and expanded its business into other construction-related businesses over the years. From its humble beginning, it become a general building contractor in the early 1980’s and venture into the supply and leasing of metal formworks, tower cranes and supply of aluminium windows and curtain wall system in the 1990’s and early 200’s. With the grouping of these companies in 1996, Ho Lee Group was formed.
The Group is committed to deliver quality in a safe manner and is devoted to timely delivery of our services. We also emphasise on the adoption of innovative technology and strengthening the technical capability of our people which we believe, is a key component that differentiate us from our industry peers. The group has consistently secured projects from its pool of repeated customers which span across both the public and private sectors.
The construction arm was in the forefront in implementing drones to monitor project progress and safety checks, adopted 360 cameras and IDD Solutions. We were also one of the first contractor who integrated Building Information Modelling with Virtual Design and Construction in a public sector residential projects and was selected by BCA to embark on innovative technologies and its CED Programme. Currently, it is actively pursuing Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) technology and Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) systems.
Ho Lee Group ventured into the development of industrial and residential properties either individually or with its business partners and had to-date completed the Built-to-Order Mauser Factory, The Watercolour Executive Condominium, The Heron Bay Executive Condominium and Lakelife Executive Condominium. It was also one of the major sponsors of the Viva Industrial Trust and Elite Commercial REIT during their Initial Public Offering (IPO) listing on the SGX.
To drive teamwork and take care of the well beings of its people, the Group set up a Social and Recreational Committee (SRC) in the 1990’s which organise sports and recreational activities that aim to promote interaction and team spirit between the various people across the various companies under the group. These would also include overseas trips, family days and festival celebrations to foster a closely knit family.
Companies under the umbrella of the Group, through the various initiatives, create and promote a similar corporate culture which focus on open communication, collaboration and the sharing of ideas. This, in turn, encourage co-operation and alliance between colleagues and business partners to derive workable construction solutions for our customers.
A strong corporate culture is essential in the growth of the Group and we recognised this as a cornerstone in the success of the Group thus far. We look forward to every opportunity to work with people that share our vision.
For more information about our group, you are encouraged to visit our website at http://ww.holeegroup.com.sg.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199600831K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Smart Casual, Depends on position title/ job scope